Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The new She Chef set from Loralie Designs

This is a recipe book I created for a class using the new She Chef set.  Mat board was used for the covers.  I wanted the front to look like a cafe'.  I used Graphic 45 Miss Manners patterned paper.  I also used the brick embossing folder from Tim Holtz on the red and the cream strip just above it.  The red trim piece at the top is from the Sizzix Album with Tabs Pro Die.  I also used the tabbed index cards from the die on the inside of the album.  As it says on the front... this recipe book is "just desserts". 

1 comment:

  1. This recipe book was a success at the vendor fair in Houston! Everyone loved the cafe look of the front and the way it was laid out using the index cards and quick flip pages made from clear envelopes on the inside. The class went so smoothly and everyone had a great time creating this cute recipe book.

    ReplyDelete