Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's time for the big vendor fair!

I'll be attending the Collins Group Vendor Fair in Houston this weekend.  I have a class on Friday where we will be making the Quick Flip She Chef Recipe Album!  I know everyone will enjoy this class.  On Saturday, we will be having a huge make & take frenzy.  Our make & take will be the Christmas Spice Cat easel card.  Then on Sunday we will have an all day Trade Show for all the store owners that are attending.  My friend Karen will be joining me to help out.  I know we'll have a great time!  We've been working on some new samples for the show.  I'll post them next week on Thursday.  I also have a couple new samples from Loralie and a few from my friends, Lynn & Nadine.  There are some really cute cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment