Tuesday, August 9, 2011

This weeks project





This is an oh so cute project I made for a vendor fair in Boston.  Here's how it's done.... 1st I stamped the purse image from the Loralie Designs "pretty purses" set.  I enlarged the design 150% and printed it on my  ink jet printer.  Next I made a mirror image print for the other side.  I colored each side with Copic Markers.  I also printed out the flower image and colored separately so I could layer it for depth.  I attached each side to a small, white paper bag that I cut down to 3" tall.  Add glitter and tissue and you have a great gift bag for your friends!

1 comment:

  1. I want to make some of these but I cant find the stamps you used . can you please send me any of the info. Cheryl Fillers.
    c.fillers21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete